I am using this plugin for more then a year now. It works perfect.

Only the last couple of months I have the issue that my password for
spotify is forgotten
by the plugin.

It gives in the server log the following info:
Plugins::Spotify::Spotifyd::relogin (219) requesting relogin

Re-entering the password makes that it works again. I did that on friday
and had to do it again today.
I want to get rid of this. And I don't know what it is.

Some facts:
- I use Facebook login for Spotify
- My password for Facebook was 2 years old (changed it today, don't keno
if that has any influence)

Anyone an idea what makes that the plugin forgets the password?