ian_heys wrote:
> I've decide to test only Windows 7/LMS 7.9.0 for the moment as it was
> getting confusing.
>
> At the moment when I select the upnp/DLNS bridge in your repo it is
> installing version 0.2.1 and immediately advising me that 0.2.2 is
> available. This version refuses to install when I check the box and
> restart the server but remains as an unchecked available upgrade at the
> top of the list. I've tried manually restarting the LMS server and a
> different browser.
>
> Further, if I click the settings tab in the plug-in list the page does
> not appear and eventually times out.
>
> My device (Revo SuperConnect) appears to be installed but won't play as
> it needs to be configured.
>
> Seperate Question
>
> In Ubuntu I was having difficulty with Triode's Local Player (before
> today) and eventually removed it. I then installed the squeezelite
> binary, removed alsa and configured squeezelite to work with pulse
> audio. Do you think this would be a problem for a linux installation?
>
> Sorry if questions are basic or off target.

Not at all !

For the conflict with squeezelite, I don't think there is one, at least
I tested that on Windows, but I'll run some test with Linux as well.
For the versionning problem, I'm confused as well and I'm investigating
that right now

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)