JonWill wrote:
> Thanks for this, and it feels as if I am nearly there ... and things
> have improved slightly now, in that using Triodes spotify plugin (orange
> icon!) I can pplay tracks through my Touch.  However they still will not
> play on my Boom.  IN answer to your questions:
>
> - previously, the Touch was not playing tracks - it allowed me to
> navigate to a track and then told me I needed a premium account.  Now it
> seems to be working fine.  However, when I sync my Boom to the Touch,
> both stop...
>
> - Self test does not complete
>
> I think I may need to factory reset my Boom - however, I have had to
> order a new battery for the remote to do that (I thin the remote is
> needed for a factory reset!) - I'll report back after that.  The fact
> that Triode's app is working on my Touch implies it should work on my
> Boom, I believe ...
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Jon

I don't think you need the remote to reset the BOOM. Just de-power,
press the + key (I think, it's a while since I did it) and switch on at
the same time.

Then when you are all connected, try playing the BOOM without the sync,
it should be fine, mine is playing Teddy Ray's Ultimate Audiophile (HE
ORIGINAL) play-list right now.

atb

Ronnie