PasTim wrote:

> > I notice that in some other repos, the URL of the zip has the version
> > number in it.  Maybe LMS uses that, rather than the 'version' attribute,
> > to check for a new plugin?
> >
> > The other thing I notice is that if I plug your repo address into a
> > browser I don't see the xml, I get to a sourceforge download page
> > (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-to-upnp/files/dev/repo-sf.xml/download)
> > which asks me to download the zip.  Maybe LMS can't use that?
> >
> > Edit: I looked at the server log.  Every time LMS starts it has the
> > following, several times, in the server log.  I think it may well be
> > about the link to sourceforge not being a direct link to an xml file.

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> I did some detailed tests (removing the repo, adding it back in and so
> on), and now this error doesn't appear in the log.  A mystery,
> probably unrelated to sq2u. Sorry!

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.