JonWill wrote:
> You are a very wise man.
>
> I may attempt to set up another LMS instance on my PC and see if I can
> access spotify that way ... and if I can, it probably means I should
> re-install  LMS on my WHS.  I'll save up energy for that ...
>
> Thanks for all the help...
>
> Jon

Thanks for all the help to date.  I have now installed LMS in a PC on my
network - and it Spotify works on my Boom!  The only difference I noted
on this installation (rather than activating the plug in remotely on my
WHS server) was that I needed to allow "spotifyd.exe" to run on my
network ... I do not recall doing this on the WHS - could this be the
problem?  And if so, how dio I fix it?

Another suggestion was that, if it worked on a new machine, I just clear
cache and prefs on LMS - how do I do this?

Thanks for all the help!

Best wishes,

Jon

Main system: SB Touch, Arcam A85, Tannoy V4i speakers
SB Classic into JVC R-1XL Stereo Receiver and JPW bookshelf speakers (an
Ebay/ Freecycle set up!)
SB Boom, Logitech Z4 subwoofer
SB Radio
LMS 7.8.0 running on WHS 2011 on a HP Prolaint Microserver
Orange Squeeze/ Squeeze Commander on Google Nexus 7 and HTC One