I have two suggestions for very small code changes. Please feel free to
ignore this post if you think these are not useful for others.

1) Currently the favorites are sorted by first name, last name. I
noticed that the IOS Qobuz app sorts by last name, first name (but still
displays first name, last name), which IMHO is better.

I would suggest to remove the "sort" command when listing the favorites
(Pugin.pm, row 523). The favorites are then listed in the same order as
in the Qobuz app.

2) I think an option to suppress "samples" completely in search results
would be useful. Either as a new option or always when "Play samples" is
not set.

Example: If you search for "Keith Jarrett" you mainly get results which
are not playable.
The reason for that is that Qobuz misses the ECM catalogue, which is the
label where most of his records are published. Same is true for audio
books / audio dramas (search for "Hörspiel") which makes finding the
available ones difficult.

I patched line 730 ff. in Plugin.pm to

Code:
        if ( $album->{released_at} > time  || (!$album->{streamable} &&
!$prefs->get('playSamples')) ) {
                return;
        }

and i think the results are more useful.

As always - thanks for you continuous support!