mherger wrote:
> Please excuse the noob's question: is this plugin still some kind of
> maintained? It's causing tons of log entries due to using deprecated
> calls. It makes log file analysis almost impossible... I'd like to kill
> those calls, as they have been deprecated for years. But this would
> render this plugin useless, unless somebody is updating it.
Michael: are you sure you're using the beta version?  I.e. the version
pointed to at the head of this thread?  There hasn't been a "release"
version in many years and so, yes, I'd expect to see lots of deprecated
call complaints from that one.  The version that I'm using hasn't been
updated in a couple of years and I'm not seeing any deprecated call
complaints in the log when using it with LMS 7.9 and perl 5.20.2.