foxesden wrote:
> Hi I have tried this plugin with a Samsung TV and Foobar and it works
> fine; without me having to muck about with settings.
>
> I have tried several times with an old roberts WM-201 radio which is
> reciva based. I rarely get passed a Loading message on the screen; and
> it if I do it plays full volume then crashes.
>
> Has anyone tried with any success on this or a similar radio?

I think that for the volume, the reciva is not compliant to standard
UPnP that requires 0..100 scale, but something like 0..30. That's why
you have this "MaxVolume" option. I have to look at the past posts here,
but I think somebody tried to use the reciva

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)