mherger wrote:
> Hmm... I was wondering what skipping would cause in the background. In
> the latest version there's an option to report skips to TEN, which
> should then take this into account for the further mixing. I would
> expect this to behave similarly as to what you suggest. Alas, TEN isn't
> transparent about this.
>
> And I was wondering whether I should try to simplify the UI by combining
> these kinds of options into stuff like thumbs up/thumbs down. Or upon a
> skip add what you suggest. Not all of the control options I provide are
> always available. Some depend on what kind of mix it is (based on artist
> or track, etc.). Grouping controls which might/should/I would expect to
> work in a similar way could be wrapped up in fewer, always available
> controls. It's definitely something I've been thinking about. But right
> now I wouldn't want to group together multiple feedback calls under one
> existing name.
>
> I'll add this idea to my todo list.

I would love thumbs up/down, especially if it puts these options up
front on iPeng for example. Right now it is a few menus deep to get to
"less like this" which is annoying when you are suffering through a song
you don't like. :p

*Sue*
-"If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and 'blow it out'
(http://www.last.fm/music/The+Features/Exhibit+A/Blow+It+Out)."-

In Use: 1 Touch | 1 Booms | 6 Radios (Sold: 1 Boom | 1 Duet | 1 SB2)
HP Proliant N54G | Logitech Media Server 7.9 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)
'My Journey to Musical Bliss'