castalla wrote:
> Yes - there's a home button.  It throws up the main Fire menu (unless
> there are sideloaded apps running which reconfigure the Fire interface -
> like alternative launchers on smartphone android).
>
> Anyway - it's working fine now ... sorry to have led you down the garden
> path on this!
Is the exit button in the header on the left side? If it is then it is
probably what is called an 'up' button in Android. I didn't enable that
button in SB Player, so Amazon is probably automatically modifying the
app manifest when I upload the app.

I did some googling, but I didn't find anything about the button.

I think I can add a handler for the 'up'  button, but without actual
hardware to test there's no guarantee that it will work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk