AlecSp wrote:
> It's a ReadyNAS NV+ v2 RND4000 - hope that helps!

I do not have a readyNAS myself but after googling I found these:

If you havent installed the "Enable Root SSH Access" add on then you
will first need to do this.

"Once installed, your root password will be identical to the password
you use for FrontView admin access. Please keep in mind that NETGEAR may
deny support if you’ve enabled root access."

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24586

Please be REALLY carefull when using WinSCP or SSH access as you can
really screw up (possibly terminally) your NAS

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3, Squeezebox Receiver, SqueezePlayer,
PiCorePlayer/RPi2/Hifiberry DAC+ x2,PiCorePlayer/RPi2/Hifiberry
DAC+Pro,Wandboard SOA
*Server:* Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1444881383 on Centos 7
VM
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS