> Are you in the UK or not ?

I'm using a proxy for other purposes, so you can consider as in the uk,
because BBC is forwarded, too.

> What do you mean by skip forward - are you playing listen again ? If so
> what program and what timing ? How did you start the program through
> BBCiPlayer to Extra ?
It's for all listen again streams(you can test Jamie Cullum on BBC2).
I mean moving the time slider to another position. It's not working as
hls or others.
If I've understood the last part correct; this is only happening with
listen again of bbciplayer.

> Some program available in Extra are not available in DASH format so in
> order for me to check you need to say what Format settings you are using
> and what programs you are trying to play.
I have tried a lot, but you can pick the streams under "Latest
byStation/BBC radio jazz". Only DASH format is selected to test.