BoomX2 wrote:
> The 2015 should be okay for the 2015 season.   The -33 should be
> replaced with "P" for post season.   All the post season games were in
> the same JSON file.   I'll take a look at it a little later to see where
> the championship game is located.   In the meantime you can hard code
> the url with the P to get yourself by.

To fix college football for the rest of this season open your plugin.pm
file, navigate to the "sub getcfb" subroutine and change the code as
shown below.

FROM:

Code:
--------------------

        if ($cfbWeek > 15) {
                $cfbWeek = 'P';
        }

--------------------

TO:

Code:
--------------------

        if ($cfbWeek > 15 or $cfbWeek < 1) {
                $cfbWeek = 'P';
        }

I don't plan on making a release for this change since their are only 3
days left with games for this season.  Today, tomorrow, and January
11th.   I will create a release next fall for the 2016 and subsequent
seasons that has better logic to determine the season and week of the
season.  Hopefully it won't require further updates after that.

Happy New Year!