Paden wrote:
> Hey all
> Recently updated to v5.10.20 & the plugin is now refusing to load.
> I've uninstalled/reinstalled via the plugin manager & have also tried it
> manually along with the prefs but still no joy.
>

> Cheers, Paul

Were you running SDT previously?  If so, do you know which version? Were
you running the "wunderground" version?
5.10.20 is the latest "wunderground" version, but the wunderground
version requires an API key from wunderground.com.  It's free, sign up
for a "developer" key. You might also need to update some of the
settings (as a minimum, you need to enter the API key), as there are
more options.
If you weren't running the wunderground version previously, and you
don't want to get the API key, you can try the "BoomX2" update (requires
manual plugin install) posted a few posts back - Don (BoomX2) has been
maintaining a version which uses weather.com, and doesn't require the
key.

If you were running the previous version of the wunderground.com
version, let us know and we'll try to help you further.