I was trying to share a premade playlist from Tidal  by using email. The
cancel or send button does not display. Have to kill iPeng in order to
get the app running again. Have not tested this so much, but messesage
is OK.

What I also just learned is that this share function is not available
via IckStream, only Tidal in main menu. Well I've only tested Tidal, so
I can't talk for other applications.

So in addition to this bug report, may I also request the feature for
IckStream + Wimp & Tidal.
(Wimp because that is at the moment what is working. Tidal say no
content available)

Well, actually the whole menu (when press and hold for "popup" or how to
name it) is different between using IckStream or Tidal. (Or should I say
app).

I hope I have explain good enough. I would guess you may know some of
these menu differeces.