Hi Pippin,

The more I use the new album-browsing possibilities (by artists, by
year) the more I like them. Do you think it might be possible to have a
functionality as a part of iPeng that allows to choose the tags you want
scanned, the tag by which to browse and the tag by which to order the
browsed tag?

I imagine (please forgive my imagination running wild here) you could
have a page under "settings" where you display all the tags you have
scanned with a possibility to add tags you want scanned. Additionally
you could have two lists ("tags displayed in navigation" and "browsed
by") plus a possibility to add items by drag and drop from the tags
list.

For example, I would like to browse classical music not by album, but by
works. And I would like to order them not by year, but by original year,
composer, conductor or ensemble.

Yes, I know, this is exactly what Erlands plugins aim to achieve (and I
do own a lifetime licence for them). However, these only work well if
you just use what already exists. To create you own menus, you have to
have far better computer skills than I do.

So, if you could offer something like this in iPeng with the outstanding
usability that iPeng offers throughout, that would be great. And of
course I for one would be willing to pay for it, of course.