philippe_44 wrote:
> Do you have a firewall enabled ? There are 3 UDP ports per player
> (dynamically allocated) that are used. If you are under windows, enable
> squeeze2raop-win.exe to open ports
>
> [edit]: sorry, that's different: see that log :
> [19:13:49.228803] raopcl_analyse_setup:554 [0x7f63bc0027f0]:
> Audio-Jack-Status is missing.
> What kind of AirPLay device do you have ? I've not seen that error
> before, but this is a check that is done according to the airplay guide
> I've seen to check that something is actually connected to the output
> jack. This logs says that your player does not even indicate the status
> of such audio-jack (connected or disconnected). This test might be
> removed, probably but I thought all AirPlay device *had* to indicate
> that status
>
> [edit2]: I've done a 1.0.3-dev-2 for you that disable audio jack status

Just tried the 1.0.3-dec-2 and I get sound ...
Although the time elapsed bar  on Music coming from stream services such
tidal/spotify/deezer/pandora is acting weird and does not allow forward
or rewind.
Synchronization works quite well between airplay receivers but not when
mixing with regular squeezelite/squeezeplay/SQbox players. Wondering if
that's even possible? I've tried setting the delay but it gets ignored.