abagos wrote:
> Hello,
> I have installed the plugin on a 7.9 LMS (on a BananaPro) and am using
> an API key and a working pws. The main screen of the plugin shows the
> icon and description, but the temperature is in F although I have
> selected C, the text is "high" and date/time is not showing up. Is there
> somewhere else where I can configure settings?
> Thanks,
> Alex.
>

> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What are you using to view the weather?  Is it a "legacy" player
(Classic/SB3, Boom, Transporter), a "new" player (Touch, Controller,
Radio) viewing via the app in the menu, or using something like
CustomClock?
If your using the "legacy" player screens, there are per-player screen
settings under LMS - Settings/Player/SuperDateTime.
If you're using CustomClock, it will be the configuration of the
CustomClock screen which determines what is displayed, and how (F vs C,
date/time).  If you find an existing CustomClock screen configuration
close to what you want, you can use the CustomClockHelper plugin to
modify the settings to your preference.