First of all, many thanks for the new Protocol Handler!

Unfortunately I have a lot of trouble to get two SB radios to sync and
play at the same time from Spotify (Premium).
With only one SB Radio active, Spotify is playing fine.
As soon as I try to sync, playing stops after a few seconds and playing
skips to the next song.
Sometimes though, it works for a while and suddenly everything goes
silent...

When I look in the plugin log on the LMS server, I see a lot of these
"channel error" messages
-"log_message:81 log: 15:58:57.715 E [ap:4172] ChannelError(0, 1,
playlist)-

I'm not sure if it is the Protocol Handler or some other issue, I hope
someone can point me in the right direction...