mherger wrote:
> > With only one SB Radio active, Spotify is playing fine.
> > As soon as I try to sync, playing stops after a few seconds and
> playing
> > skips to the next song.
> > Sometimes though, it works for a while and suddenly everything goes
> > silent...
>
> That's actually the behaviour I would expect if the Spotify Protocol
> Handler plugin was not installed. Are you sure it's configured properly?
>
> Did you correctly set username/password in the plugin? ....

Hi Michael, I'm pretty sure the plugin is configured properly: status
looks ok
Helper App: Running
Current logged in to Spotify
Login Error: No error
Last Error: No error

I did notice something odd though: one of the Radios refuses to connect
to MySqueezebox.com and it is not registered in my MySB account.

@pippin. I guess the SB Radio can stream from Spotify without LMS, but
not with two Radios synced.