PasTim wrote:
> Listening to live sport I understand. To stray off-thread-topic briefly
> (sorry) can you explain why it's useful to be able to do this via an
> Android phone and chromecast?  (It's not that I don't believe you find
> it useful, it's just that being rather slow I don't understand).

I prefer to have the cricket on as a background commentary in my lounge,
so that I can come in and out to the game. The Android phone solution
would require me to have an earphone (which I find uncomfortable) and to
be continually discharging my phone battery. Similarly for the
Android/BBC media player solution which I find garbles the commentary.

These are the only options in my lounge as there are no desktops,
laptops or notepads in there. And the county cricket isn't on Network
Radio, except as a summary from time to time.