Hi,

I recently started using musicip and spicefly sugarcube. Everything is
setup on my windows 7 server. So musicip headless is running and I use
the musicip mixer to fingerprint my music. One third is already
fingerprinted (12000 tracks). I have setup a mood in the mixer, which
can be played by musicip plugin. And sugarcube is adding more tracks
automatically when the last comes to an end.

Now the questions:
- can sugarcube play mood playlists?
- can I use a command line or whatever to play such a mood?
- would I be able to use tasker or eventghost to play such a mood?

I used to use smartmix, but since it ended, I really miss the feature to
just click a mix and then it would just play. I setup a whole tasker
profile to make a mix play and turn on my receiver to play music. And I
would like to replicate that.

Thanks for helping!