Mnyb wrote:
> Do you browse by folder or by album and artist ?
>
> Try album or artist not  "music folder" ?
>
> it is different

Thanks, but I always browse by music folder and then the subfolders etc.
Unfortunately, my tags are all out of whack (it is all classical, some
70,000 plus tracks) so the only accurate way to go for me, until I
contemplate retagging, is to go via folder.

At the moment, those cue files I can't load directly, I load by addiing
to a playlist and then clear the playlist before loading the next cue
file. A bit clumsy but it works. But i would appreciarte a more direct
way (while browsing via folders.