bpa wrote:
> No need to reboot server just stop and start LMS. The LMS catalogue (and
> I guess we should be using the same server dealing with W. Europe)  is
> updated for me - I have deleted all references to an install and it
> appears in the "inactive" Plugins list.  Try deleting cache.db as well
> as Cache/plugin-data.yaml just in case.
Neither reboot nor restart LMS on its own works.  I deleted cache.db and
restarted LMS. Still nothing.  I then deleted Cache/plugin-data.yaml and
restarted LMS. Still nothing.

So either there's something odd in my system (quite likely) or we are on
different LMS source servers.  If/when it appears I'll report.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.