bpa wrote:
> It looks like PlayHLS has not yet made it into logitech consolidated
> list of repos ( http://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml )  -
> which confuses me as now I don't know where my 7.8 version is picking up
> the plugin.
I added your repo explicitly
(http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/OtherPlugins/bpapluginsrepo.xml)
and it's found it and installed OK on 7.9 Linux.  Maybe there are
different consolidated lists for some LMS versions?

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.