I'm running LMS on a Windows 10 machine. I'm running Squeeze Player on a
HTC Desire Z. When trying to play, for example, a Playlist in Spotify
the first song appears to playing for approximately one second (with no
sound coming out) and skips to the next. This then continues to loop.

I've noticed a few things: I sometimes, when trying to play a song, I
get "connection reset by local host. In Spotify protocol handler
settings it then usually says that I'm not logged in to Spotify. If
logging in I then get the above loop. I also noticed that I seem get
logged out spontaneously.

I also should add that my Squeezebox Radio and both my Touches play fine
under these circumstances.

I'd like to attach my Spotify.log but don't seem to be able to :(