mherger wrote:

> Did they? Triode's 3rd party Spotify plugin or Logitech's?
>
> Also you should be able to open two distinct windows with two different
>
> pages of the same plugin. How does that fail?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Unfortunately, I no longer have the virtual machine the server was
running on and can't remember the exact configuration.

I've just tried removing the Logitech plugin and installing the Triode
plugin. MAI works for Spotify.

However, while I can open the information in another tab, previously I
could refresh the Album Review or Biography tabs and the information
about the currently playing song (and not the song already displayed)
gets displayed. MAI just displays the previous song's information again.