Hello Coolio.  I received the latest update to iPeng yesterday (I
believe 9.2).  Using iPeng, I can go into My Apps, select the Spotify
Core app, select a Recent Artist and then select the Similar Artists
Mix.  At this point I would usually have the play (or add) button with
the ability to start a playlist with similar artists.  Today it comes
back empty.  If I go into the web browser interface and pursue the same
actions, I am able to get a playlist generated.

It might be an issue with the Spotify plugin, but nothing unusual shows
up in the logs.  Given that the web interface seems to work and the
recent update to iPeng, it might possibly point to an whoops in the last
update.  Have you seen anything similar?  Thanks.