RichieB wrote:
> If by "full-screen" you mean the full size of the split-screen then yes.
> I rarely work in landscape. I can reproduce this in portrait every time.
> Start iPeng in split-screen mode though. If iPeng is already running the
> bug does not trigger.

Hm, I hope there's not something else going on besides the issue I
found.
The one I found was due to the App transitioning to full-screen in the
background and iOS giving it landscape coordinates (even in portrait
mode). Then when it re-transitions to the foreground it's correctly
being displayed but then some delayed activity from the first transition
kicks in an re-hides the overlay (because delayed transitions get
suspended in the background and are only executed when the App comes
back).

I thought the landscape coordinates might be given to the app because it
was originally launched in landscape mode, at least that was the easiest
way for me to reproduce this.

Could I add you to the beta program so that you can try out my fix?
If yes, please PM me your e-mail address or send it to coolio att
penguinlovesmusic dott com

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*