So I have reverted back to the SugarCube and MusicIP combo for music
mixing for the obvious reasons.  Other than the occasional unanalyzable
track (although I don't understand why I have so many - about 2% of my
collection), I think it works pretty great as long as you have MusicIP
analyze new tracks and all.  But I do have a question.  I noticed in the
server settings, under player, there is a drop down for both MusicIP and
Sugarcube per player.  I have never done anything to change the settings
on the MusicIP dropdown.  Should I be updating settings here also?

Also if there is a comprehensive page in settings this up, I would like
to review.  It seems there are setup bits and pieces scattered in many
places and I find it challenging.

Thanks much...   darien

dhallag's Profile:
View this thread: