PasTim wrote:
> This isn't the right thread for such discussions (such threads do exist
> elsewhere on this forum), but I'm puzzled as to why you need to use any
> extra terms.  If the collection is large and varied enough, surely any
> random 10 will (usually) be varied.

About 50% of my music is metal and I want to keep genres to a minimum.
Both Bruce Springsteen and Metallica is under Rock.

Trust me, my wife did not like the standard random mix and I wanted to
include the most popular songs of a given artist.

SB Touch to Yamaha A-S501, Boston Acoustics A26.
SB 3 to Audio Pro T3.
SB BOOM
SB Radio
ReadyNAS 202