bernt wrote:
> Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
>
> Tested your query and it gave this error.
>
> Error: no such column: albums.id
>
> Had a look at 'this'
> (http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SlimServerDatabaseStructure#Get_albums_in_the_database)
> page and changed select tracks.url from tracks to select albums.* from
> albums, tracks. It did not show any error but no data either.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > -- PlaylistName:Test
  > -- PlaylistGroups:
  > select albums.* from albums, tracks
  >     left join dynamicplaylist_history on
  >             tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
  >     where
  >             tracks.audio=1
  >             and tracks.album = albums.id
  >             and albums.title like '%Hits%'
  >             and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
  >     group by tracks.id
  >     order by random()
  >     limit 10;
--------------------

Try:

Code:
--------------------

  -- PlaylistName:Test
  -- PlaylistGroups:
  select tracks.url from tracks, albums
        left join dynamicplaylist_history on
                tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
        where
                audio=1
  and tracks.album = albums.id
                and albums.title like '%Hits%'
                and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
        group by tracks.id
        order by random()
        limit 10;

--------------------

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.