philippe_44 wrote:
> Sorry to insist but did you try to update LMS itself? I can try to build
> a 5.10 version for you later if perlbrew works on my pi, but as you can
> see it has not been massively successful so far ...
I don't know of any way to update the WD besides the regular updating
procedure. Of course, there a hacks to get rid of the entire WD OS and
install a regular Debian. But I'm somewhat reluctant to go this hard way
only to get Airport working.
If there is anything I can provide to get this working with WD's
"SqueezeCenter" (7.7.2 - r3389), let me know.