streampunk wrote:
> I don't know of any way to update the WD besides the regular updating
> procedure. Of course, there a hacks to get rid of the entire WD OS and
> install a regular Debian. But I'm somewhat reluctant to go this hard way
> only to get Airport working.
> If there is anything I can provide to get this working with WD's
> "SqueezeCenter" (7.7.2 - r3389), let me know.

Your can try to unzip the attached file. See the post above with
castalla to find out exactly where it should be installed. It will be in
the plugin directory, under lib/5.10/xxxx where xxx is your platform
name that I can't know. By looking at LMS server log, you'll find that.
Having said that, it's unlikely to work because I'm afraid your system
is also missing the core openssl libraries.

|Filename: armv5tejl-linux.zip                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21435|

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2