Hi Paolo,

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009, Paolo Lucente wrote:

> Didn't act on it yet, being focused on some new features. My goal is to
> do something about it in 0.12.0rc2. Basically it would be a fix for who
> doesn't use an UTC clock on the system running pmacct. If there is
> general interest around this story, I'll remember to briefly post here
> about it the code is committed to the CVS.
>
> Btw, i guess the outcome of that thread was a recommendation to run
> pmacct on a system which is set up for UTC. Maybe this should also be
> made slightly more visible - maybe inserted into the FAQS document.

Is any real-world system set to UTC? I'm certainly not going to run my
firewall (where I run pmacct currently) on UTC. All my logs would be
screwed up and much harder to interpret.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.