Hi Chris,

Was wondering if it could be a counter-rollover issue. Did you configure
pmacct to compile with the "--enable-64bit" knob?

Apart from the above - given you are aggregating on "src_host,dst_host"
in pmacct, to save some precious space on your Sup720 NetFlow TCAM, i
would recommend to use the "mls flow ip interface-destination-source"
profile instead.

Just curiosity: did you enable that "mls netflow interface" on purpose
or it's there by itself?