From: pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net
[mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] On Behalf Of Paolo Lucente
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 3:11 AM
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] MySQL options

Hi Joel,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 05:24:29PM +1100, Joel Roberts wrote:

> I'm trying to install pmacct for the first time on XenServer. I have
> installed mysql and can confirm the library files can be found:
>
> [r...@localhost pmacct-0.12.0rc3]# find / -name libmysql*
> /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15
> /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15.0.0
> /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.15.0.0
> /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.15

pmacct seeks for either the .a or .so library files. Hence none of
the above does match the search. Often this happens when the "-devel"
package is not installed; once this gets installed, it links the .so
to one of the above files and installs the headers. Can you check
whether this is the case?

database 4625 (20091120) __________

http://www.eset.com