Hi Slava,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 09:04:24PM +0200, Slava Dubrovskiy wrote:

> Seems when I make kill INT PID_OF_CORE_PROCESS it down, but plugins do
> not write to database. I see delay before off for plugins, but not see
> that they change command line to "DB writer". And not see data for period.
>
> Can you confirm that bug?

You should send a SIGINT to the plugins you want to write to the database,
not only to the core process (just wondering if it's written this way in
any part of the documentation). A 'killall INT pmacctd' should do it; or
if you need better granularity use the 'pidfile' directive to be able to
retrieve the PID for the plugins aswell.

Let me know how it goes.