Hello,

I just started playing with pmacct tonight, so pardon me if these are a
stupid question, but I'm wondering if it is possible to do the following
things:

* Record (and aggregate on) the address of the router that exported a
flow via netflow/sflow. Basically I just want to know which router
exported the flow to me, using either the agent address if available (on
sflow, etc), or the source address of the netflow packet.

* Record (and aggregate on) the src/dst ifindexes that are exported via
sflow/netflow protocols. Obviously this would be paired with the router
id mentioned above to give the ifindex meaning, :)

* Record the mask that was used in a src/dst_net aggregator. I figured
out how to dynamically aggregate by the netmask value exported via
netflow/sflow (via the pmacct changelog, it doesn't seem to be in the
documentation anywhere I could find), but it doesn't record the netmask
that was used. For example, say I receive an export for a flow to
1.2.3.4 which has a destination route of 1.2.0.0/16. I want to
dynamically aggregate this to 1.2.0.0/16, but currently the only data
being stored is 1.2.0.0. This leaves me with no way to know that the dst
route was a /16, and probably no way to correctly record the difference
between a packet going to 1.2.0.0/16 (for example dst ip 1.2.255.255)
and 1.2.0.0/17 (for example dst ip 1.2.0.0). It seems like the netmask
would need to be recorded for this to have any chance of working
properly.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <r...@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras