Hi all,

Le 03/06/2014 16:48, « Thomas King » <thomas.k...@de-cix.net> a écrit :

>> * Sampling information is not sent over by the router. This,
>>  in turn, can be because of a knob to enable on the router or
>>  due to a bug. Sniffing the raw IPFIX data and analizing with
>>  a tool like Wireshark can tell if it's the latter case. I'd
>>  be more than happy to help/support you with such analysis if
>>  we reckon all points in the direction of a bug.
>We double checked the IPFIX data coming from our router. The sampling
>rate is contained in the data. It comes via a data record (template
>id=256) and the relevant fields are named samplingPacketInterval and
>samplingPacketSpace.
>Do you know if pmacct is able to recognise this information? Is there is
>anything else (configuration file wise) what we can do?

I don¹t know which Hardware is using Thomas. Do you know if Juniper
MX(12.3) using Inline Jflow are able to advertise samplingPacketInterval
and samplingPacketSpace fields ?
We have inline flow instance configured on our equipments but i cannot
spot these fields in pcaps.

Configuring Flow Aggregation to Use IPFIX Flow Templates docs seems to
indicate i should have any hope.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.3/topics/task/configuration/s
ervices-ipfix-flow-template-flow-aggregation-configuring.html

If anyone have informations or clues, thanks by advance.

Best regards,

Fabien