Hello Paolo,

Using this pre_tag_map structure returns the following error. Pmacct version is 1.5.1.

/Jan 28 10:06:20 ERROR ( default/core ): required key missing at line 1 in map '/etc/pmacct/pretag/peer1.map'. Required key is: 'ip'.// //Jan 28 10:06:20 ERROR ( default/core ): required key missing at line 2 in map '/etc/pmacct/pretag/peer1.map'. Required key is: 'ip'./

I tryed adding  the 'ip' key but all the bgp and 'tag' data is null.
By the way so far the agent_id value is always 0 or NULL(we're having about 20 multi vendor agents).
Am I doing something wrong?

Kind Regards,

---

   Jordan