Hi Jordan,

I should see the content of the map to say. Did you add ip=0.0.0.0/0
to all the lines of the map i previously posted? For example:

set_tag=<ASN A> ip=0.0.0.0/0    src_mac=<MAC A> jeq=dst

If something is still not working after this, please follow-up
privately; we can then summarize back on the list with the outcome.