Hi Pau,

On the sampling part: this is not supported but for a good reason, i
would say. Sampling is, yes, about sending less data over but also
about being able to renormalize data using some math; sampling packets
passing via an interface makes sense; dropping some well-formed NetFlow
packets (each of which contains several flows, each potentially passing
via different interfaces, etc.) has less sense.

What you really want is a thing that, supposing for simplicity you are
sampling 1:1 at your routers, reads NetFlow packets, builds state on a
per router or more fine-grained basis, samples flows algorithmically
and constructs brand new NetFlow packets. Opposed to packet sampling
(where you only need a sampling rate as a multiplication factor), flow
sampling may require knowledge of how the algorithm does operate, in
order to (more accurately) renormalize. For example: C7600 (at least
until RSP720) was doing flow sampling and it took them three pages of
high level algorithm description (*) to give you a chance to be somehow
accurate renormalizing sampled data.

(*)
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/7600/ios/12-2SR/configuration/guide/swcg/nde.pdf