Hi Mario,

Wrt the balancing algorithm & templates. Definitely the round-robin
balancing algorithm is suitable only for - pass me the term - non-
contextual protocols/protocol versions (ie. sFlow and NetFlow v5);
NetFlow v9/IPFIX, which are template-based, require the 'hash-agent'
one where the IP address of the NetFlow v9/IPFIX sender is hashed
over the pool of destinations so to ensure template/data records are
always making together to the same destination (precisely for the
issue you describe). Alternative to balancing is selective teeing,
ie. select which source to replicate to which destination (using
a tag mechanism) - which makes things more controllable especially
in rapidly expanding scenarios.