Dear List,

I've just installed pmacct from source to run an nfacctd collector for netflow/bgp. When trying to execute a script to push data from pmacct to graphite, which run pmacct -se, I've the following error.

[11:21 root@pmacct ~] > pmacct -se
ERROR: IP address sizes mismatch. daemon: 20  client: 8
ERROR: It's very likely that an IPv6-enabled package has been mixed with a IPv4-only one.

ERROR: Please fix the issue before trying again.

How can I fix it ? I've disabled all IPv6 on the machine, and can't find documentation about the reason of this error.

Thanks for your help ;)