Well would anyone else be interested in developing a dedicated front-end
utilizing the existingpmacct database? Or is it the general consensus that
everyone exports the pmacct data to other systems for graphical
representation?

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Davide Principi <davide.princ...@nethesis.it