Hi Catalin,

To briefly confirm you that, yes, NetFlow v9/IPFIX templates are tee'd
as well to receivers. Maybe a touch of tshark/Wireshark can reveal if
these templates are not sent from the J's themselves? For example:

shell> tshark -d udp.port==<IPFIX port>,cflow -R cflow.template_id

Should return you (or save to disk) only template packets for you to
inspect. Maybe also good addition to troubleshooting documentation.

Cheers,
Paolo