Hi Yann,

Great point. There are a very few cases where pmacct does the magics of
correlating actual data to options on your behalf, ie. sampling rate and
application ID. So, given the current functionality, it sounds you are
doing the right thing saving both and correlating it afterwards as part
of your post-processing. It would be great to know - here or via unicast
email - what kind of correlation you are doing.

Paolo