Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not doing anything too fancy, only
correlating two types of fields: Interfaces and Applications.

  - For applications, I'm using the same fields than Gilad in the
GitHub issue, except that I'm doing the correlation in post
processing. Since we are both using Cisco routers, I expect the same
issues if I try a direct correlation, but I'd be happy to test it /
send you a pcap in unicast.
  - For interfaces, I'm receiving fields #10 (input interface snmp id)
and #14 (output interface snmp id) in data flows, and I'm correlating
it to option field #82 (interface name short). Option table is indexed
on field #10.

I'm pasting below the template layouts for reference.

  |                 Field                   |    ID | Ent.ID | Offset |  Size |
  | INTERFACE INPUT SNMP                    |    10 |        |      0 |     4 |
  | interface name short                    |    82 |        |      4 |    32 |
  | interface name long                     |    83 |        |     36 |    64 |

  |                 Field                   |    ID | Ent.ID | Offset |  Size |
  | APPLICATION ID                          |    95 |        |      0 |     4 |
  | application name                        |    96 |        |      4 |    24 |
  | application description                 |    94 |        |     28 |    55 |

  |                 Field                   |    ID | Ent.ID | Offset |  Size |
 (...)
  | application id                          |    95 |        |      8 |     4 |
  | interface input snmp                    |    10 |        |     12 |     4 |
  | interface output snmp                   |    14 |        |     16 |     4 |
 (...)

Yann