Hi,

we use pmacct to purge traffic data to a MySQL database for billing purposes. We might need to run multiple pmacct instances to monitor all relevant traffic.

It would be most convenient for postprocessing if all pmacct instances could write into the same SQL tables. For example by adding an additional column with the hostname of the pmacct server.

Unfortunately I only know how to assign a certain database or table to each pmacct instance. But not how to modifiy the SQL schema to support a hostname or other identifier.

Kind regards,
Franz